IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Lorenzo collects BMW M Award in Valencia

Andare in basso

Lorenzo collects BMW M Award in Valencia Empty Lorenzo collects BMW M Award in Valencia

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Dom Nov 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/lorenzo+bmw+m+award

In a season already marked down as a huge success for MotoGP World Champion Jorge Lorenzo, the Spaniard’s seven poles and 17 front-row grid starts contributed to his 380 points which made him the best qualifier for 2010.
In Valencia the BMW M Award winner was presented with his reward, a brand new BMW M3 Coupé, following his final qualification of the season – second on the grid for Sunday’s season finale the GP Generali de la Comunitat Valenciana.
Having led the session for a large part Lorenzo eventually finished 0.331s off pole man Casey Stoner with his best effort of 1’32.130, and the Fiat Yamaha rider said: “When I made the 32.1 lap I thought it would be really difficult for Casey to beat me, but he really put in the perfect lap and 31.8 in these conditions is very quick.”
Looking ahead to Sunday’s race, he continued: “So let’s see what happens tomorrow, but for today I’m really happy to be on the front row in front of the Spanish crowd and we’ll try at the maximum tomorrow. Cheste is not one of my favourite tracks, I have always had difficulty getting good results here, but this year it seems I’m in better shape so I will push at the maximum from start to finish.”
Lorenzo placed third in last year’s race at the circuit, and it is one of just three tracks on the current calendar at which he is yet to win in any class.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili