IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Stoner satisfied with start, Hayden looking for extra push

Andare in basso

Stoner satisfied with start, Hayden looking for extra push Empty Stoner satisfied with start, Hayden looking for extra push

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Nov 06, 2010 1:58 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Ducati+review+day+one+Valencia

Casey Stoner was quick off the mark in the final round of the season at Valencia on Friday, setting the fastest time in the morning practice and going second quickest in the afternoon session to end the day happy with how things had gone.
The Australian’s best time of 1’32.897 – from FP1 – left him fractionally over two-tenths of a second off Jorge Lorenzo’s lead lap, and Stoner gave a frank assessment of how the two 45-minute sessions had fared for him.
“Not too bad a day today,” said the Ducati rider. “We had some problems over the two sessions with a small vibration in one of the bikes and we lost some time trying to work out what it was. We changed to the other one and we started to improve the setting a little bit but we hadn’t really got enough time or laps to really improve it. I needed basically one more run to be happy with what we have but in general we feel quite good.”
He added: “We have had two sessions with very good weather so no problems. We just need to wait and see what the weather does tomorrow but if we can improve the situation of my preferred bike we would be happy.”
Team-mate Nicky Hayden rounded out the day tenth but took great encouragement by being within a second of the top time, as he outlined improvements for Saturday.
“Obviously today was not how we hoped to start the last race of the season,” said the American. “We started this morning quite good and I was fastest in the first minutes of the session I think and then third, second... at least near the front but then it was very difficult to really improve from there. The position is not good for sure but we are not so far away in the lap times apart from the first two so we will see what we can do tomorrow to improve. It was nice having two full sessions today. We will regroup tomorrow and try to improve. I love this track, I love this race so it’s a long way from over. We’ll keep pushing.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili