IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Aleix Espargaro' to join Sito Pons' Moto2 set-up for 2011

Andare in basso

Aleix Espargaro' to join Sito Pons' Moto2 set-up for 2011 Empty Aleix Espargaro' to join Sito Pons' Moto2 set-up for 2011

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Lun Nov 01, 2010 2:16 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/aleix+espargaro+with+sito+pons+in+2011

The Pons Racing team has announced that it has reached an agreement with rider Aleix Espargaró to ride one of its Pons Kalex prototypes in the Moto2 class next season. Espargaró will join the team structure led by two-time World Champion Sito Pons, riding alongside Axel Pons on board the bike developed by German engineering firm Kalex and the Pons team throughout the 2010 season.
Espargaró said: “If I had to go to Moto2 I'd have to have the best guarantees and I know that Sito Pons can give me them. I'm delighted and very excited at the new challenge and at the prospect of being able to work with Sito, Santi Mulero and the whole team.”
He continued: “I know what they are capable of and I know what I'm capable of too, and together we have the potential to fight at the highest level from the very beginning. I take this on with great respect too because I know I'll be riding amongst great riders and teams, which gives me even more of an incentive to face this new challenge.”
Team boss Sito Pons said: “We have been looking for a rider who can give us the best chances of success in 2011. We've always admired Aleix. The moment he decided not to continue in the MotoGP category we were clear that he was the rider we wanted to lead our project.”
“Aleix is a rider who has done very well in MotoGP and who also knows the Moto2 category. Combined with his enormous talent and youth it all fits in perfectly with the philosophy of our team. Aleix will have the full support of our manufacturer, Kalex, and along with the experience of our technical team directed by Santi Mulero I am convinced he can be a main contender in Moto2 next season.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili