IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Dovizioso takes "important podium" in Portugal

Andare in basso

Dovizioso takes "important podium" in Portugal Empty Dovizioso takes "important podium" in Portugal

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Lun Nov 01, 2010 2:13 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/dovizioso+happy+after+portugal+race

epsol Honda’s Andrea Dovizioso finished in third place in this afternoon’s Grand Prix of Portugal at the end of an action packed race which featured passes on almost every one of the 28 laps. For the last ten laps Dovizioso was engaged in a thrilling dice with Marco Simoncelli which went right down to the final corner; Dovizioso getting the better of his fellow Italian as the pair accelerated across the finish line with just 0.059s separating them.
Andrea Dovizioso:
“To be back on the podium is so important for us and I’d like to thank my team and fans for their support this weekend. We can’t be completely happy with our pace today because we were a long way from the front two riders, but overall the result is positive for us. The situation at Estoril has been strange for the whole weekend with every session being held in wet conditions and third position was the best we could have done today. It was quite an aggressive battle with Simoncelli but it has always been like this with him, so I needed to have a strategy for the last lap. He was faster than me in T3 and T4 and every time into the chicane he overtook me, but I knew that it was possible to take him out of the last corner because I had a bit more speed onto the straight, so this was my plan - and it worked. Now it’s possible to fight with Stoner for fourth place in the Championship and - although it will be difficult because he was fast here before he crashed and also has a ten point lead - this will be our target for Valencia next weekend.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili