IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Redding and De Angelis escape serious injury

Andare in basso

Redding and De Angelis escape serious injury Empty Redding and De Angelis escape serious injury

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Set 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Redding+and+De+Angelis+escape+serious+injury+at+Misano

British youngster Scott Redding and San Marino native Alex de Angelis both escaped serious injury at Misano on Sunday when they were involved in the Moto2 crash that resulted in Shoya Tomizawa’s tragic death.
The trio of riders fell on the 12th lap of the intermediate category race and with all travelling at high speed both De Angelis and Redding were unable to avoid Tomizawa, whose resulting injuries sadly later claimed his life in hospital.
Seventeen year-old Redding received immediate treatment at the circuit medical centre, where he was administered ten stitches to a laceration on his back.
"Scott's crash was a big one, so we are thankful that the only injury he sustained was a minor laceration on his back,” said Redding’s Marc VDS Racing Team Manager Michael Bartholemy.
“We were deeply saddened by the news that Shoya Tomizawa succumbed to the injuries sustained in a crash during the Moto2 race. He was a respected rival and will be sorely missed in the paddock. Like everyone in the Marc VDS Racing Team, my thoughts are with his family and friends at this time."
De Angelis was the only rider to walk away from the crash unharmed but like Redding was left shocked and saddened by the news of Tomizawa’s death.
“I am deeply sad for what happened to Shoya. I am close to his family and to all who loved him,” said De Angelis. "For the time being I do not want to add anything else. In times like these, everything else becomes less important.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili