IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Further tributes for Tomizawa from fellow riders

Andare in basso

Further tributes for Tomizawa from fellow riders Empty Further tributes for Tomizawa from fellow riders

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Set 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/tomizawa+tragedy+riders+reactions

The shock felt by all around the Misano circuit on Sunday at the tragic death of Moto2 rider Shoya Tomizawa led to a series of saddened reactions, and here are further comments from World Championship riders who expressed their grief at the untimely passing away of the 19 year-old Japanese star.
“My thoughts are with Shoya Tomizawa. I was informed after the race and the news is like a slap in the face,” said Andrea Dovizioso. “Two tragic accidents in two races is so terrible and it reminds us how dangerous is our job. The safety commission has improved safety levels so much that we often forget this aspect. I’m so sorry for Tomizawa’s family. Having become a father I can understand that this is the worst thing that can happen for a family.”
Álvaro Bautista said: “When we had finished the race I heard the news about Tomizawa and I am just so sorry for him and all his family. It is a hard day for all riders, I am sure he will stay with us always and I hope he is now in a better place.”
Fellow Spaniard Héctor Barberá commented: “After learning about what has happened to Tomizawa, I am speechless. I was told about it as soon as I got off the bike, and it is very difficult to take something like that in. Today's result doesn't really matter anymore. Shoya was a great rider who always gave his all on the bike. He was also a great person who was always smiling and with whom I got on well. I want to send my thoughts to his family and friends.”
Another rider who competed against Shoya in last year’s 250cc category Marco Simoncelli said: “There is not much to say - it's been a tough day and the race is insignificant. Two tragedies in a week is too much. Last Sunday a boy of just 13 and today Tomizawa, who was only 19. When something like this happens it is simply terrible and I feel so sorry.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili