IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

First front row with Ducati for Hayden

Andare in basso

First front row with Ducati for Hayden Empty First front row with Ducati for Hayden

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Dom Ago 29, 2010 4:54 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Hayden+first+Ducati+front+row+start+at+Indianapolis

Nicky Hayden was smiling after qualifying at Indianapolis on Saturday after taking his first front-row start with Ducati. The 29 year-old, who had led the session at one stage, ensured there will be two home riders going for glory from the front after Ben Spies took pole.
Hayden converted the pace he displayed in both practice sessions into an equally impressive qualifying run, and was just 0.231s off top spot by the end of the hour-long session as he lined up a challenge for a first podium of the season in Sunday’s race.
"I finally got my first front row with Ducati - it only took a year and a half!” quipped Hayden. “We're really happy for it though especially because it's so important for tomorrow's race.”
“If I want to be running up front tomorrow I have to be there from the start and I told Juan (Martinez, crew chief) before the session that we were due a front row and today was the day to get it. We found a decent setting on race tyres and when we put the soft compound in the jump was so big it felt like the kind of qualifying tyres we used to have.”
Hayden added: “To have two American's on the front row is great for MotoGP in this country and for everybody who supports it over here. Hopefully it brings out a big crowd tomorrow and we'll do our best to put on a good show."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili