IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

First Victory At Laguna Seca For Rossi

Andare in basso

First Victory At Laguna Seca For Rossi Empty First Victory At Laguna Seca For Rossi

Messaggio Da bimba Dom Ago 03, 2008 10:11 am

He's happy and satisfied after a spectacular run that gave him the fourth win of the season, the first in the U.S., in front of a big Casey Stoner: "A race to put one of the most beautiful of my career. It' been a great battle, full of overtaking. I really enjoyed. A success, my first on this track, which is important for the World Cup and for morale. "

There's Valentino Rossi who smiles and enjoys the victory, but relaunches on the words of Stoner: "Casey has complained? Sorry. I understand that was a duel aggressive, but perhaps has complained because he came back.I have always spent in braking where they are stronger than him and I have not ever touched. When we tried him touched me, then I should be angry. Andavo strong, I do not think that when I was did from the front stopper ... You should not get angry, I am racing, I would not have never complained. "

Valentino in the race has managed to have an incredible step: "We are never surrendered. We have made changes to the motion that made me do 21 high pitch. Detached I was faster than Stoner, I had to rely on my speed braking . When I was in front, I seemed to go so plan ...".

During the race Rossi and Stoner have attacked many times. In an attempt, the Pesaro is also finished on earth, at the risk of falling: "That was fantastic overtaking, I went a hair off but that is a particular curve said the pilot of Yamaha-I worried when they are finished on earth , But here the earth has a good grip ...".

Although Rossi has 25 points margin on Stoner, asks the Yamaha not give up: "Happy holidays to all, but beware: to beat Stoner here I had to do a fantastic weekend. We have a very tough opponent and we must not relax, we must further improve. "

W il Traduttore di Google lol! (non è che sia uno dei migliori ...ma vabè dai è accettabile)
bimba
bimba

Numero di messaggi : 13

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili