IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

First career podium for Zarco

Andare in basso

First career podium for Zarco Empty First career podium for Zarco

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Apr 16, 2011 1:06 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Zarco+on+first+career+podium

Johann Zarco achieved the first podium finish of his World Championship career at Jerez, where the Frenchman rode intelligently to take advantage of the wet conditions which proved to be the undoing of many other riders.
Starting from the second row of the grid Zarco looked set for fourth spot as he entered the penultimate lap just outside the podium positions, but a fall for Héctor Faubel elevated the Avant-AirAsia-Ajo rider to third and he was duly rewarded for a controlled ride.
“I had a good start and I suddenly found myself up with the others,” said Zarco. “But this track has a lot of grip under wet conditions and it was difficult for me. I learned, step by step, behind the others so I could stay with them. I was also fast and could overtake.”
“At the end I was in fourth position, which was okay, but Faubel crashed so I was lucky to take this first podium and for sure keeping concentration was the most important thing for this race.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili