IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Rookie Abraham 7th in Jerez despite crashing

Andare in basso

Rookie Abraham 7th in Jerez despite crashing Empty Rookie Abraham 7th in Jerez despite crashing

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Apr 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/abraham+jerez+race+review

The Czech rider had qualified in 16th position and was able to progress forward in the wet. Abraham had been part of an exciting six-rider battle and was dicing with Hiroshi Aoyama for seventh position, when he made a mistake and crashed into the gravel. He was able to continue, but was left rueing the error, after several riders in front of him later fell off. The 21 year old potentially missed out on a fourth position, which was claimed by Aoyama at the chequered flag, but was pleased to pick up his second successive set of points in his debut MotoGP campaign, after difficult circumstances in the Jerez race.

Karel Abraham, Cardion ab Motoracing
” I am very happy with this result. To finish seventh in my second race is my best result this season. I am sorry and a little bit angry that I crashed because I could have finished higher. I rode side by side with Aoyama, but unfortunately I made a small mistake and crashed. The feeling with the bike was great. I’m really happy I didn’t lose the rhythm after the crash. I just picked up the bike and the marshals pushed me. I was able to still make a really good lap time after the crash which I’m really happy about that. For Estoril, I have to work a little bit on my forearm for the next race in four weeks time as the bike is very difficult on it.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili