IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Márquez concludes pre-season with good pace

Andare in basso

Márquez concludes pre-season with good pace Empty Márquez concludes pre-season with good pace

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Mar 17, 2011 6:34 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Marquez+review+Jerez+test

After two days of not being able to take full advantage of the Test at the Jerez Circuit, Marc Márquez was finally able to get track time on the third and last day at the Andalusian track on Sunday. The Team Catalunya Caixa Repsol rider completed 40 laps with a fastest time of 1’42.980, finishing second in the classification.
Marc Márquez
“Today was the last Test of the pre-season. I think we can be satisfied with the work we have done. We achieved the objectives we set ourselves every day and that is the most important thing. The overall assessment of this pre-season is clearly positive. I feel ever more comfortable on the bike and, despite the fact we still have a lot of work to do, I want to thank all the team members for the great job they are doing.”
“In the morning we were finally able to enjoy better conditions. We set a good time, although that was not our main aim. About the long runs, we can also be satisfied, as we have been fairly consistent. At Qatar everything will be different, as it is a completely new circuit with the Moto2 and we will be with the rest of the riders of the class. We will see there how things really go.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili