IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Pramac optimistic heading towards final Test

Andare in basso

Pramac optimistic heading towards final Test Empty Pramac optimistic heading towards final Test

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mar Mar 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Pramac+review+Sepang+0

The third and last day of the MotoGP Test at Sepang brought satisfaction for Loris Capirossi, who ended the session with the best time of 2'01.493 after 39 laps. Randy De Puniet improved his previous day’s time by almost half a second to 2'02.155, and both riders are confident heading towards the final pre-season Test at Qatar (March 13th-14th).

Loris Capirossi:
“Today we worked better. We have done some important development on the bike. My lap time is almost identical to that of the Ducati Team, so for us this is cause for great satisfaction. We still have a lot to work to do, and with the right method the results will come.”

Randy De Puniet:
“I can’t be happy with today. I found the same problem in my bike, especially when braking and also when entering the corners. I remain confident for the next Test in Qatar, where Ducati has always achieved good results.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili