IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Stoner: Rossi followed me at Sepang

Andare in basso

Stoner: Rossi followed me at Sepang Empty Stoner: Rossi followed me at Sepang

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Feb 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Article from http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/slider/2887-stoner-rossi-a-sepang-mi-ha-seguito.html

We stopped our Photoshop work at two. Two riders, that is, who hardly shared the same bit of track last week, yet we united them into a single image.

One of our readers, Giorgio Manziana Mulliri, took things one step further, and used Corel Draw to add another rider into the mix. We would have preferred Jorge Lorenzo, but apparently there wasn't the right photo of him "in position", so we will have to make do with his teammate Ben Spies. What do you think?

In less than a month we get to see the real thing, although not necessarily in this order... or at least not on every lap.

For the record, however, Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner did cross paths while testing in Malaysia. Malesia. Between the two of them, we are sure that Valentino was the one more curious about observing his rival.

"I found myself out there with Valentino - the Australian rider revealed with a smile - I saw that he was behind me... but I wasn't pushing hard during that lap so I let him go by."
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili