IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Two more days testing for Effenbert Liberty at Aragon

Andare in basso

Two more days testing for Effenbert Liberty at Aragon Empty Two more days testing for Effenbert Liberty at Aragon

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Feb 03, 2011 2:36 am

Article from http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/latest-news/5020-two-more-days-testing-for-effenbert-liberty-at-aragon-.html

A few days ago the Effenbert Liberty team left behind the Portimao rain to head for the wind and cold of the Motorland Aragon track in Spain for two more days of testing. The weather conditions meant that the team was unable to complete the work load but in general the two days were positive and a major step forward was made by the team in its preparation for the start of the championship.

Sylvain Guintoli : "Aragon is a great track. We didn't have any luck with the weather but we managed to do quite a few laps and get to know the track. We'll be ready for the next time, when we come here to race! I can't wait to get to Phillip Island for some sun!"

Jakub Smrz : "I really like the circuit, it's a pity it was so cold! Today in one of the chicanes a gust of wind hit the front of my bike and I crashed! We've tested a lot of stuff and I'm pleased with the way things went, because we improved and made some good progress. The feeling with the team and the way it works was also really good".

‘Kuba' Smrz stopped the clocks with a time of 1m59.9s and Sylvain Guintoli was slightly slower on 2m00.7s
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili