IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Pedrosa works hard through pain

Andare in basso

Pedrosa works hard through pain Empty Pedrosa works hard through pain

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Mer Nov 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/pedrosa+fourth+after+first+day

Dani Pedrosa began a busy schedule of testing aimed at honing the development direction of the 2011 RC212V in preparation for the first tests of 2011 at Sepang, which take place at the beginning of February. The 2011 machine will be an evolution of the RC212V that won four races, secured 16 podium finishes and became one of the strongest packages on the grid in the second half of the season. Pedrosa rode both the latest evolution chassis and his 2010 race bike, reporting that at this early stage he felt an improvement in stability.
Dani Pedrosa
“Today I rode the 2010 bike we used in Sunday’s race and also next year’s evolution machine. The chassis is slightly different and I have to do more laps tomorrow to understand it further - but my first thought is that it is a bit stiffer with the target of getting more stability, more grip and better braking. Today we used only one tyre and didn’t make many changes to the bike to keep things simple. Unfortunately we had a problem with the electronics on the first lap and this meant we lost some time in the pits, but anyway it was good not to do so many laps today because of my physical condition. I thought that having Monday off I would feel better but I’m still tired from yesterday and feeling some effects from the injury. The feeling is quite similar from both machines, although I didn’t get stuck into any real comparisons, so we will come back tomorrow and continue with our testing schedule.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili