IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Solid opening day gives Lorenzo perfect start

Andare in basso

Solid opening day gives Lorenzo perfect start  Empty Solid opening day gives Lorenzo perfect start

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Sab Nov 06, 2010 1:54 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/lorenzo+on+first+day+at+valencia

Jorge Lorenzo’s intention to end his title-winning 2010 campaign on a victorious note on home soil this weekend got off the best possible start on Friday, as the Fiat Yamaha rider set the fastest time on day one at Valencia.
The site of the 18th and final round of the season is just one of three tracks on the current calendar at which the 23 year-old is yet to win on in any class. That is a statistic he is determined to alter, and the feeling gained on his M1 across the opening two practices has given him a very positive start.
“It’s been a very good first day here. I’m very motivated to ride here and I feel much better than last year, a little bit faster so the results are perfect at the moment,” said Lorenzo, who was 0.207s faster than Casey Stoner. “We started strongly from the first moment and I am feeling so confident, plus my bike is working very well here.”
Discussing going for what would be a ninth win of the season on Sunday, Lorenzo said: “We are going to try. We know it won’t be easy because Casey is so fast here, maybe Dani is not out of the fight. Also Valentino is quite far off at the moment but he could well recover before Sunday and be a lot faster. Let’s wait and see what happens in tomorrow’s practice.”
Riding in front of a home crowd as World Champion for the first time since being crowned, Lorenzo concluded by adding a note about a special diamond-encrusted helmet he will wear tomorrow.
“I am so happy to be riding at home again, in front of the Spanish fans here at Cheste as the World Champion. I hope we are strong again tomorrow where I have a very special helmet to show everyone!"
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili