IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Ducati farewell for Stoner at Valencia

Andare in basso

Ducati farewell for Stoner at Valencia Empty Ducati farewell for Stoner at Valencia

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Ven Nov 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Stoner+previews+Valencia+race

After four years, 41 podiums and 23 victories (so far) and a World Championship title the Ducati Team bids farewell to Casey Stoner this weekend in the final round of the 2010 season at Valencia.
The 25 year-old will be aiming to sign off with one more victory and having won at Valencia in 2008 on the Desmosedici, Stoner is confident of finding a good set-up on his machine for Round 18.
“After the awful weather we had to put up with in Portugal I hope that Valencia is a bit better and we get chance to work well and get a good set-up for my final race on the Ducati,” said Stoner.
“I have always liked the circuit and I had my first ever win here in 125cc. It is a tight but flowing circuit and even though there are a lot of second and third gear corners they are banked and you can let the bike run, keeping some good speed up. This also helps you to find a gearbox setting quite quickly because apart from the straight, obviously, you only really need two gears. In the past we have always been able to find a good set-up so I we are confident. I really want to have a good race this weekend.”
Team Manager Vittoriano Guareschi said: “I really hope that at Valencia we get the conditions that allow everybody to work properly in all four sessions so that we can give Casey a bike and a setting that can give him the best possible chance to end our fantastic time together in positive fashion on Sunday. Our bike tends to work really well at this circuit and on Friday we'll be starting out with a setting that we know has worked well for us and been competitive in the last few races. Both Casey and Nicky (Hayden) love the track and have had some great results there in the past so I think there's a chance they could both be on the podium.”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili