IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi clic o accedi per continuare.

"At home to recharge the batteries"

Andare in basso

"At home to recharge the batteries" Empty "At home to recharge the batteries"

Messaggio Da Admin Sole79 il Dom Ott 12, 2008 11:38 am

"At home to recharge the batteries"
Before Sepang Vale back to Tavullia

After two races in a row, the Grand Prix motorcycle racing stops for a week. Among the races in Australia and Malaysia Valentino Rossi has decided to return in his Tavullia: "I feel somewhat 'old and I need to go home, sleep in my bed, talking with my dog Guido - said l' eight times world champion - I need to recharge the batteries and find new motivations. At Sepang the goal is to make another good race. "

The World is running out and before the last two races in Malaysia and Valencia, Valentino Rossi has agreed to give up exotic holidays and return to his Tavullia to rest for the final sprint to celebrate with friends won the world title in Japan and the eleventh podium to Filotto centered on Phillip Island.

Vale will also take advantage to get back to the distortion cervical spine remedied in the fall of last Saturday. On the Sepang race: 'It is another track that I really like and where with the Yamaha and Bridgestone tires we were very strong during the winter test - he continued - The goal is to make another good race ".

6 October 2008

Nella vita si incontrano pecore e leoni ma anche una massa di veri coglioni!!!!!!!!
Admin Sole79
Admin Sole79
Admin
Admin

Numero di messaggi : 2323
EtÓ : 41
LocalitÓ : veneto
Umore : fantastico

https://iotiforossi.forumattivo.com

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Permessi di questa sezione del forum: