IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Faubel to make final 125cc attempt

Andare in basso

Faubel to make final 125cc attempt Empty Faubel to make final 125cc attempt

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Gen 27, 2011 7:20 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Faubel+on+their+preparations+for+the+2011+season

In 2011 Héctor Faubel returns to a category in which he has previously come close to winning, as the Spaniard attempts to take the final 125cc crown. Lining up with the Bancaja Aspar team, with whom he finished runner-up in the class in 2007 by just five points, Faubel will be aiming to prove that the decision to move down from Moto2 is the right one.
“It’s very special to return to Jorge’s (Martínez) team for me. I was here for five years and three of those were fantastic. He convinced me to race in 125cc this year,” said Faubel, who had a difficult 2010 in Moto2, riding for Marc VDS Racing.
“The idea is to return to a category I know well and a team I know very well, and to fight for the title,” he continued. “In 2007 I was denied (the title) by problems that arose with the bike in Malaysia, but this year I want to fight to the end and achieve it.”
To do so Faubel will have to compete with his team-mate and 2010 Championship runner-up Nico Terol. “Of course, my team-mate Nico will be amongst the hardest opponents. Others will include Sergio Gadea, another rider who has stepped down from Moto2 and who is very fast, Efrén Vázquez, Tomoyoshi Koyama and the new riders who are emerging. Nothing will come easy, but I really don’t want to think about my rivals. I have to focus on myself, improve on the bike day by day and be stronger in each race, and I think we will be 100% competitive in Qatar.”
Faubel’s primary contact with the 125cc Aprilia he will race this year will be at the first official Test at Valencia, which takes place from February 11th-13th.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili