IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Lüthi ready for first Moto2 win

Andare in basso

Lüthi ready for first Moto2 win Empty Lüthi ready for first Moto2 win

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Gio Apr 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Luthi+on+start+to+season

Tom Lüthi’s 2011 Moto2 World Championship continued on its impressive start with a second podium in as many rounds at Jerez. The Swiss rider of the Interwetten Paddock Moto2 team finished second at the Spanish track, securing a rostrum finish in the difficult wet conditions that leaves him joint-second in the standings with Stefan Bradl on 36 points.
“It was difficult, the most difficult thing was the fact we only had dry practice, and for the race it was wet,” said Lüthi. “The only chance to do some set-up work was during the warm up and we took a good step.”
Lüthi led for seven laps before a mistake when changing gear on the 14th lap allowed eventual race winner Andrea Iannone to take the lead. “When I was in front during the race I had a good feeling and rhythm and I was just trying to concentrate and stay on the bike,” said Lüthi. “Then I made a mistake when shifting gear on the start/finish straight and Andrea was able to overtake me. I wasn’t able to close that gap and I had to take second place… I’m happy and it’s a good feeling to be on the podium again.”
Having been close to victory last season, during which he placed on the podium on five occasions and ended fourth overall in 2010, Lüthi is now understandably eager to take a first Moto2 win.
“We’re looking forward for the next race in Estoril for sure,” he said. “We were on the podium in Qatar, now here at Jerez and that’s a very good feeling. It’s been a very good performance and I think it’s even picked up a little bit. I’m really prepared and looking forward to the first victory in Moto2!”
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili