IO TIFO ROSSI FORUM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Zulfahmi to progress with Ajo team in 2011

Andare in basso

Zulfahmi to progress with Ajo team in 2011 Empty Zulfahmi to progress with Ajo team in 2011

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 Dom Feb 06, 2011 5:57 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/zulfhami+with+Ajo+in+2011

Having made his World Championship debut with the Ongetta I.S.P.A Racing Team last year, Muhammad Zulfahmi Khairuddin will be boosted by a collaboration between his AirAsia Sepang International Circuit Racing Team and Ajo Motorsport in 2011 as the Finnish outfit with whom Marc Márquez won the 2010 125cc World title assist the Malaysian rider in his second season.
The team, which will be called AirAsia Sepang International Circuit Ajo Motorsports Racing Team, was presented at a launch at the Malaysian circuit on Wednesday.
Zulfahmi said: “I am really looking forward to the new season. I am very excited to work with Ajo Motorsports and the team, which was truly sensational last year in helping Marc Márquez to win the World title.”
“2011 will be a different season for me. Last year, I had no knowledge on any of the racing tracks and could only learn them on Friday’s free practice. After one year, I now have that knowledge and that necessary experience to challenge the other riders better.”
SIC Chief Executive Officer Datuk Ahmad Razlan Ahmad Razali commented: “For us at SIC and AirAsia, this is indeed a major step for us in our efforts to take Malaysian riders at the top of the world stage and promoting the love for motorsports among Malaysians; wooing others especially the younger generation to pick up the sport.”
Zulfahmi will start his preparations for the new season at the Valencia Test, which takes place from February 10th-12th.
Bonbon_uccia46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Umore : Felice

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili