Xavier Simeon to ride with Tech 3 with RTLís backing

Andare in basso

Xavier Simeon to ride with Tech 3 with RTLís backing

Messaggio Da Bonbon_uccia46 il Dom Feb 06, 2011 5:56 am

Article from http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Xavier+Simon+joins+Tech3+Moto2

An agreement has been reached between the Tech 3 Moto2 team and RTL Sport for the Belgian television channel to run Xavier Simeon on one of the French teamís Mistral 610 bikes, as part of Hervť Poncharalís squad. The RTL Sport team will operate as a satellite structure within the Tech 3 set-up.
Xavier Simeon:
ďThis is a magnificent opportunity and one which I am of course very motivated by. I know I have a place in this Championship, but I have to show Iím competitive. Iíll fight all the way to achieve results, for many reasons. I have an obligation to repay the confidence shown in me by the sponsors, but Iím not only thinking about them. I also have my family, fans, friends and everyone who has stood by me in these difficult past few weeks, and itís thanks to all of them that Iíll be riding in the 2011 World Championship.Ē
Hervť Poncharal, Tech 3 Team Manager:
ďThe signing of this agreement is an opportunity that was presented at the last minute and one which immediately attracted me. I had the opportunity to watch Xavier on track last year and was able to appreciate his potential. For Tech 3 it will be of great benefit to have a third Mistral 610 on track, which will allow us to improve the development of the bike as well as its results. Xavier is also the only Belgian rider on the grid and will ride in the independent RTL Sport structure, with whom we are collaborating in a bid to increase the audience of Moto2.Ē
Freddy Tacheny, RTL Sport General Director:
ďIn the same manner as we were last year with Jerome DíAmbrosio, we are proud to contribute to the sporting progression of Xavier Simeon towards the highest level. I want to thank Hervť Poncharal and his team for accepting our proposal. We are supporting the best Belgian rider at the moment, in Moto2 as a preface to MotoGP, the premier category and one which we hope to be in as soon as possible!Ē

Purtroppo anche le storie piu' belle finiscono, ma ti lasciano un sacco di bei ricordi, tanti momenti paragonabili a quel primo bacio che ci siamo dati sull'erba di Welkome, dove lei mi ha guardato dritto negli occhi e mi ha detto TI AMO. VR46
Bonbon_uccia46
Moderatore
Moderatore

Numero di messaggi : 1864
Etŗ : 27
Localitŗ : Pechino
Umore : Felice

Visualizza il profilo

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili

Permessi di questa sezione del forum: